The information and materials on Turn2Me web site unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by Turn2Me, and may be utilised by registered users solely for their own personal use. Any other activity or reproduction of information and materials requires prior permission from Turn2Me. In addition, the graphics, design and format of Turn2me are the property of Turn2Me and may not be reproduced or distributed without permission.
Turn2me contains links to Internet web sites operated by third parties. These linked sites are not controlled by Turn2Me and Turn2Me is not responsible for the contents of any of these sites. We provide these links to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Turn2Me. You visit any sub website at your own risk.
In addition Turn2me contains references to information materials developed by third parties. These information materials were not developed by Turn2Me and Turn2Me is not responsible for the contents of the materials. We provide references for these information materials as a convenience to you only.
The information provided throughout Turn2me is intended for information, support and skill development purposes. Professional therapeutic services are provided where it is considered that online intervention is appropriate. This site is not designed to treat severe clinical levels of depression or anxiety or complicated enduring mental health disorders. The diagnosis and treatment of clinical anxiety, depression and a range of disorders requires a medical practitioner or qualified mental health professional. One reason this is important is that anxiety and depression are sometimes caused by physical illness or certain medications and a doctor can check these out. People seeking a diagnosis or treatment of depression, anxiety or other mental disorders should consult a medical practitioner or mental health professional in the first instance. None of the information on this web site is a substitute for a diagnosis and should not be treated as such.
Turn2Me and its staff make no claims that Turn2me will be helpful for every individual.
The screening tests on this web site are intended solely for the purpose of identifying symptoms, and are not designed to provide a diagnosis. Persons under age 18 with symptoms are advised to talk with a responsible adult about getting help from a qualified person.
The assessments used on the site are also intended solely to provide information.
Turn2me and its staff shall have no liability for claims by, or damages of any kind whatsoever to, a user of this website or any other person for a decision or action taken in reliance on the information contained on this website. Such damages include, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
Site Usage Rules
- Do not criticise other users or mods
- Do not post personal information, about yourself or anyone else.
- Do not derail a conversation/make off-topic posts
- Do not promote illegal activities
- Do not look for medical advice
- Do not promote political, religious or ideological points of view
- Do not link to offensive/sexually explicit sites
- Do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, disability, sexuality, marital status or membership of the Travelling community.
- Do not advertise/promote services
- Do not post details of eating disorder behaviour
- Do not astroturf/pretend to be someone else
- Do not open more than one account
- Do not post if you're under 18
If you violate the site usage rules, turn2me can take any of the following actions:
- Issue a warning
- Modify or remove a post
- Issue a temporary ban
- Suspension of access to a service
- Issue a permanent ban
- If we are made aware of any Child Protection concerns we have a duty of care to report these concerns to the appropriate authority. The safety and welfare of children are paramount.
- If we are concerned that you or another person are an immediate and serious danger to yourself or others we have a duty of care to report these concerns to the appropriate authority, this may include contacting emergency services and providing them with whatever information we have about you including your IP address.